Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Very Inspiring On Every Level

 One of the best entertainers ever lived, this is for him


Unvogue Jade Issue from UNVOGUE on Vimeo.



I loved Micheal Jackson because of his big heart and giving nature. I don't think that because he was famous, he did the things he did for people, especially children. It was just a part of his natural personality. It made him feel good to give back, because he felt he was missing a lot from his childhood, being famous all of his life.

I just had to talk about him a little because, their are a lot of people in this world, in this day and age even, that has no sympathy for others that are physically afflicted, or even mentally afflicted by no fault of their own.  It troubles me sometimes when I take my baby outside with her Clubfeet, that people stare and maybe make comments about her Clubfeet. It bothers me, because it's no fault of her own why she was born with Clubfeet and she hasn't a clue of whats going on in peoples minds or their ignorant actions.

It's up to me to protect her from "this cruel world". Let me rephrase that, "the cruel people in this world" from her. I would just cover her legs with a blanket in the meantime to avoid all of the ignorance. I am not embarrassed of my baby at all, because I am knowledgeable about Clubfeet, because I was born with it, and it was taken care of sine birth, so the same it will be for her. When I take her to the Orthopedics or the Orthotist for her shoes, those are the only times I feel okay to uncover or not to cover. Majority of the time, for 23 hours a day she has her shoes on.

Micheal Jackson wasn't a judge of character, race, creed, origin, etc.... It didn't matter where you came from or who you were, he had open arms.  He just wanted to see a smile on your face, because it made him smile twice over. There will only be one Micheal Jackson, I will miss him in this world and his music, and he shall live on in my hearts and from his music he will live on for generations to come and I am sure a lot of others out there feel the same. RIP.


More PICS and Postings

I am getting the hang of my blogging hobby. I know that my blog, about my baby's Clubfeet needs more content, and I am currently working on gathering up pictures and more dialogue, so please bare with me. I do appreciate the feedback that I have gotten so far.

I will, however continue to post about raising my miracle baby with Clubfeet. Me and my husband continue to learn about Clubfeet everyday, and learn from others experiences, because this is rather common, because I had it being born, but from my day they modernized the treatment, which is more effective nowadays.


This is me and MY MIRACLE in the hospital. She was only several hours old in the picture, but her casting for her feet wasn't performed until the following day.

I was just staring at her, because I was glad to see that she was healthy and the Clubfeet was the only hurdle to cross. This is a short-term situation that will be fixed, so me and my husband were at peace at that moment, up until the present.

Me and my husband didn't expect her to be that small weighing 5lbs 12oz.  I did have Gestational Diabetes during my pregnancy. Usually when a baby is born from a mother in that situation, they come out bigger than usual. Obviously our experience was the total opposite. You learn something new everyday, that's if your receptive to your surroundings.  We learned during this pregnancy that the baby can come out smaller than usual as well to our surprise.

privacy policy/disclaimer

2 comments:

  1. Visiting with a smile. I hope you and your baby is doing fine. I'm following your blog. Hope to have more content when I return :)

    ness here...
    www.inbetweenbreaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still getting the hand of Blogging..my response is rather late. I appreciate your support and great advice because I am still learning. I appreciate all the love. My baby is doing well, thank you. May God bless your beautiful kids as well. I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you For Visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Legitimate work at home employment

Help A Child be able to Walk

Top Free Sites

For Baby

Join Me on Facebook

Instagram